Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My new thing.

A friend I work out with in the mornings was telling me about this new thing she started doing... Bullet Journaling.  After she got done describing it to me, I knew I had to do it too!   In its most simplest form the idea is to keep track of everything and anything you want to keep track of.  For example, one of my goals this year is to get back to running/walking.  I can plot out how often, how far I want to run/walk and chart my progress.  Or, I want to drink more water.  I can plot out my strategy for drinking water and chart my progress.  It's a way to stay motivated when you see all the little check marks add up and create a bigger picture.  

I love this!  When you search "Bullet Journal" on Pinterest, it's crazy all the posts that are on the website.  Wow!  Some of these pages are amazing!   I have so many ideas on various pages I want to create.  I'm going to do one on healthy habits, weight loss, working out, running/walking, gratitude.  Plus, it can also double as a 'brain dump' and be a handy place to keep track of all my lists -- movies I want to show the kids, books to read, day trips to take, tv shows to stream, etc.  

This is all very exciting.  I ordered my journal from Amazon and it arrived 2 days ago.  Now I just need to take the time to set it up.  My workout buddy gave me some cool decorative tape to liven up my journal pages with.  I can't wait!  




No comments:

Post a Comment