This year we had a new set of wonderful guests join us...Jeff's parents! From Sunday to Wednesday they stayed with us in Ocean City and got a glimpse at all the things we love about our week at the beach.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. Uncle Bill's. This restaurant is a family favorite and we make sure to go at least twice during the week.
2. Ian and Max surfing.
3. Getting Jeff on the beach for two days.
4. Getting Jeff's father on the beach! Rumor has it its been decades since he has stepped foot on a beach.
4. Being with family --all of them, Jeff's parents, my cousin's family, and her extended relatives. It's the best!
5. Ian and Max getting to an operate a surrey all on their own. This has been a dream of theirs.
6. The weather was extra gorgeous.
There is something so calming about being at the beach. It is peaceful and easy and relaxing. I absolutely adore it and am so thankful we've been able to do a week each summer. Ian has a dream to rent an additional house nearby for just our relatives to come. He'll make a schedule and have everyone he is related to come to visit. The more family he is surrounded with, the better. I couldn't agree more!