Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer Adventures 2015..My happy place post script

I ended my last blog about our week at the beach too soon.  I forgot to mention that mid-week Jeff had a raging sore throat.  Yep.  So not only was Jeff at a location he despises and paying a good sum of money to do it, he was working the whole time (among a very full house of people!), sleeping on the couch each night and got a horrid throat infection.   Jeff googled the closest urgent care clinic and found one just 4 miles from our beach house.  After a 3 hour wait, he was given a prescription for antibiotics.  Within 2 doses, Jeff felt better.  The sore throat didn't slow him down any, he managed to keep going.  G-d bless him.

I love my husband so much. I sincerely appreciate all he went through to allow the kids and I a fantastic week.  He did a good job of covering up what he was feeling on the inside and not letting it show too much on the outside. For those who know my husband, they know this can be a big challenge.

And to Jeff, I have this message for him to read:  It can only get better in 2016!   You are a rockstar.



No comments:

Post a Comment