Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

When it's the most quiet

I came home one evening and Jeff had already put the kids down to bed.  In these instances, I always go to each of their rooms, quietly open the door and give them a kiss on their cheek goodnight.  There is something so peaceful and calming seeing your kids sleep.  Back when they were much younger, I would take pictures of them sleeping and freeze this moment in time.

On this particular evening I took notice at just how different the kids sleep at night.  It was quite amusing.

Samantha likes to be snuggled and surrounded by her stuffed animals.  Ian, from what it appears, does not like anything touching him, including his pajama shirt which I found on the floor next to his bed.

It's been awhile since I took a photo or two of them sleeping.....



Maybe this makes me a crazy person for taking photos of my kids when they are sleeping.  Then so be it.  Call me crazy.  It's just that the years go by so quickly and our days become a blur.  I love all the photos I take and enjoy looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment