Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Samantha being Samantha

Ian recently went away to a youth group retreat for 2 nights/3 days over the weekend.  Samantha and I picked Ian up on Sunday evening.  Upon collecting Ian we had plans to go straight to the movies with our friends.   I am giving you all this background because its during the ride home from the movies that the craziness ensues.  You have to understand that Sam hasn't been around Ian for over 72 hours and when she does finally see him she lets him have it.

On the ride home from the movies:

Sam (said in the most dramatic fashion possible):   I've been keeping something in for over a year now.  I could write a book about it.  The book would be bigger than a Harry Potter book.  It would be the biggest book in the world. 

Me:  What's that Sam?  What would your book be about?

Sam:  All the reasons I want to punch Ian!

Me:  What???? 

Sam:  I've kept this to myself for the past year.  My book would be HUGE with all the reasons I want to punch Ian.

Me:  Wow Sam, that's not really nice. 

Sam then starts listing all her reasons for the rest of the drive home.

Poor Ian.  All he wants is for Sam to be nice to him.  And this is the welcome he gets after being gone all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment