Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tooting my own horn

This is my 100th blog entry. Happy Anniversary to me! Who knew I had so much to say? When I first started the blog, it was to make sense of all the stress/anxiety/overwhelmed feelings I was having. Writing everything down gave me a chance to sort through it and put it in perspective. Since then, I've been writing about everything under the sun; from what the kids are currently doing, to my diagnosis and frustrations with Celiac, to snippets about our life. I've included the good, the bad and the ugly, and hopefully put a smile on your face from time to time. It has turned out this blog is very cathartic for me and is something I greatly enjoy doing. Who knew?

The thing I am most pleased with is that when the kids get older, they will have a very detailed account of what life was like. They can read about various things they were doing and what their reactions were to different events from the mundane to the momentous. Of course, it will all be from my point of view!

To all those who read my blog, a big Thank You to each and everyone one of you. I am enjoying sharing my life and plan to continue for a long time to come. Every now and then, I fear I will not have anything more to write about, but then, lo and behold, I wake up and a new adventure has begun.

Happy reading! And remember to live each day to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment