Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

It really is the thought that counts

The other evening my husband was at the Reston Town Center to meet up with some friends for dinner. He was amazed at all the changes the Town Center has gone through and called to tell me what was different. Upon mentioning the Apple Store, I said, "feel free to pick me up a little something."

Jeff tried hard to surprise me. He went into the Apple Store and got me an iTunes gift card. He purchased the gift card, wrote a sweet a little note on it and then put it in his jacket pocket. After dinner he came home and went to retrieve my surprise. To Jeff's surprise, it was no longer in the pocket. Apparently it fell out somewhere upon taking the jacket off and on in the restaurant. I am still clueless as to what is going on and Jeff quickly makes a call to the restaurant and the Apple Store to see if it was found and what to do. The iTunes card is no where to be seen and he tries hard to put a request in to get it deactivated and another one sent out.

Jeff comes upstairs and hands me my surprise. It is the Apple Store receipt from his purchase. Yes, it is the thought that counts.

Today is Jeff's birthday. I love how sweet you are and how you make me laugh. There is no one in the world like you!! Happy Birthday darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment