Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Surprise!

Ian:  Mom, I'd like if you can start surprising me.

Me:  What kind of surprises are you looking for?

Ian:  Well, I'll give you an example of a disappointed surprise:  I say I want a cheese sandwich in my lunch and you give me a chicken & cheese wrap.  That's not the kind of surprise I want.

Me:  Ok, what would be a good kind of surprise?

Ian:  Oh, you know, a wii game would be a good surprise.

Me:  I'll see what I can do Ian.

Ian:  It's doesn't have to be every day, just like once a month.

Jeff:  Ian, how about we start the surprises at the beginning of December?

Ian:  Ok.

Mom-mom comes to visit from Monday, December 5th to Thursday, December 8th.  We are keeping it a surprise for the kids.  Yay!

While the kids were in school on Thursday, I was at AC Moore to load up on a few birthday presents for some upcoming parties Sam has been invited to.  I found this awesomely huge Princess coloring book that I knew Sam would go crazy for.  After picking Ian up from school, we walked into the house and the kids saw the coloring book.

Ian:  THAT is this kind of surprise I am looking for.

Me:  Ok, then I'll go get you a princess coloring book too. (hahahahaha)

Ian:  Noooooooooo.  That would be a disappointed surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment