Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Now it's a party!

The other day Sam and I started the conversation on where she would like to have her birthday party this year.  Since I always have it during the Memorial Day weekend, I like to start the process early in case the place Sam wants isn't available during the holiday weekend.

ME:  Sam, where would you like to have your party this year?

SAM:  Where do you think would be good?

ME:  It's up to you Sam.  Where would you have fun with your friends?

SAM:  You know that place we went to because Ian's class didn't know how to celebrate Hanukkah and we bought driedels?

ME:  You mean Party City?

SAM:  Yes! I want to have my birthday party at Party City.

ME (while laughing):  Um, Sam, they don't do parties there.

SAM:  But they have everything you need there for a party.

ME:  Well, yes, they do.  But they just want you to buy the stuff there and take it somewhere else to have the party.

I have to admit, that's pretty creative of Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment