Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whoa!

This is Ian and my sister Meghan

While we were in Orlando, my sister Lori turned a year older and the family got together to celebrate her birthday at dinner on Church Street.  Everyone was there!  Dad, Rita, Mom, Jim, Lori, Ben, Meghan, me and Ian. 

During dinner, conversation turned to go-karting.  Meghan and Ian were having a friendly rivalry and this conversation was overheard:

Ian:  I am going to pass your ass Aunt Meghan!

Meghan:  The only ass your going to see is mine from behind!

All of us (with the exception of Meghan and Ian) had our mouths dropped open in shock.  WHAT DID IAN JUST SAY!?!?!?!   And, Meghan didn't even think it was odd to hear Ian cuss and came right back with a response (equally inappropriate too!).

We were all in shock.  It was pretty funny.  I said, "Ian, you just got one pass on the word "ass", I don't want hear it out of you mouth ever again."

Ian turned bright red.  Where is he learning this kind of language??  Ok, I admit we all laughed, but it was pretty shocking to hear your 7 year old son talk like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment