Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tidbits.

It was time for a change.  I cut my hair big-time!

Before:


A particularly bad photo of me, but its the most recent that shows my hair.  This was taken at the end of January.

After:

So much better!


*************************************************************************

I was able to go down (all by myself!) to Orlando to hang with the family during President's day weekend.   I spent 2 days at the beach with my mom and sister, Lori.  It was a particularly memorable trip that I won't soon forget.  :)   I do have to mention, that I got one of the best night's of sleep I've had in months.  It really makes a difference when you get the opportunity to sleep and not have one ear listening for Sam to make some kind of noise.  Or, have to wake-up and face a day full of responsibilities.  The break was truly needed.  This alone made the trip worth it.

Unfortunately, my dad, Rita and Meghan were all sick and I stayed far, far, far away from their house.  I will get to spend time with them at the end of March when Sam and I go down for her trip.

I have so much love and adoration for my husband, Jeff who supports me 100% in being able to do these trips.  I miss not seeing my family. My parents aren't getting any younger.  I want to be able to visit as much as possible.  If Jeff wasn't as fantastic a husband or father as he is, I wouldn't be able to get on a plane and go.  I've said this before, but it bears repeating, I won the husband lottery. 

******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment