Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Singing



We were in the car the other night and Ian was in the middle of telling me something.  Sam is listening to the radio and hears a song start playing.  “Turn it up!  Turn it up!” she says.  I turn it up and Sam starts singing along to every word.  I had never heard this song before and use my iPhone to find out what it is.  It is Kelly Clarkson’s new song called “Heartbeat”.  The song only got released on January 12th!  It wasn’t even 7 days later and Sam already knew all the words.  I was blown away.   I hadn’t ever heard it before and Sam is singing it like it had been out forever.  Wow.

My daughter never ceases to amaze me. I am continually in awe of her.  You just never know what she will come up with next.   Good and bad, she keeps you guessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment