Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring Training Toppall Style

Early this month we had a great outing as a family.  Kudos to Jeff for coming up with this idea.  We went to the batting cages.  We all took turns hitting balls and had a blast!

I recently got a selfie stick and decided to take a group photo of us as we were winding down and getting ready to leave.  I didn't realize that "video" was on my cell phone camera setting and when I went to take the picture, I ended up recording us.  It is a very funny clip and makes me laugh every time I watch it.  The best part is listening to Sam say "Take the picture. Just take the picture."  All the while she is smiling and her lips aren't moving.  It's hilarious.  I call this clip, "Selfie stick gone wrong."












Ah, here's the selfie picture that worked out!
I was so impressed how well Sam hit the balls too.  Her eye-hand coordination was amazing.  I'd say she was able to successfully hit 80% of the balls that came to her.  After visiting the batting cages we made our way to Starbucks for frappacinos.   It was a great afternoon.  Goooo Team Toppall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment