Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Pretty shade of green

For the 11 years we have lived at our house, our front lawn has been the bane of our existence.  Everything we've tried to do to get the lawn green and lush looking has been a disaster.  It just couldn't be done by us.  Until now! 

I can't stop looking at our lawn and smiling.  Seriously, this is the best it has ever looked under our care.  It helped that last year we had two trees taken down that was blocking all the sunlight.  Plus, I think Jeff has been following a website on what lawn care stuff he should be putting down during various times of the year.

Our neighbor across our pipestem saw me admiring the lawn the other day and said to me, "Jeff found his green thumb, huh?"  I replied back with, "Yes, both of them!  It took two green thumbs to make this much of a comeback."

The lawn still needs some work; there a few patches that still need to get filled in, and there are various shades of green in the different colors of grass.  For the most part, I am thrilled. 



No comments:

Post a Comment