Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Friendships

When I went to meet Ian to have lunch with him at school on his birthday, I was able to spend a little time with Sam during her lunch time as they kid's lunch period overlaps by 10 minutes.

As I was approaching Sam at her table, I see she is sitting between two girls I know.  Both of these girls are super sweet and I am pleased Sam is friends with them.

Girl # 1 on Sam's left is in the middle of telling Sam a story.
Sam interrupts her and says, "You need to speed this up."

OMG!

Then a few minutes later, Girl #2 on Sam's right side goes to give Sam a spontaneous hug.
Sam:  Ouch!  My shoulder!!
Girl #2:  Which one?
Sam:  Both of them!

Girl #2 begins apologizing for 'hurting' Sam.  Ha!  I quickly said, please don't ever apologize for giving someone a hug.

I can't believe Sam has friends.  It is amazing to me these girls put up with behavior like this and comes back for more. WOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment