Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

It is The Greatest Show!

The movie that was so poorly marketed that I had no desire to see it?  The Greatest Showman.

The movie that created a huge buzz on my Facebook newsfeed by many of my friends and prompted me to want to see it?  The Greatest Showman.

The movie that had me running back to the theatre to see it again and again?  The Greatest Showman.

The movie I couldn't believe how many of my friends told me they went back to the theatre to see it again?  The Greatest Showman.

The movie that has us singing the soundtrack on a continual loop?  The Greatest Showman.

WOW!  What a movie!  This is my newest obsession; trying to convince everyone I know to stop what their doing and go see the movie ASAP.  It is amazing!  And totally lived up to the hype by my friends who had seen it before I did.

Gosh, I love a good musical!  And when you go to see it a 2nd time, you get a big smile on your face because you know how great it is going to be.

PS. I can count on one hand the movies that I felt compelled to see again in a movie theatre.  I believe the last time was "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".  And before that it was "Hidden Figures" and "Goodwill Hunting".  And before that "Grease".


No comments:

Post a Comment