Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Heard and Observed IV

At his first soccer session of the season:

Ian: My soccer ball is getting a little dirty. I think we need to give it a bath.

*********************************************************

Ian picking out his clothes in the morning to get dressed:

Ian: I need fast underwear.

**********************************************************

Upon hearing that Ian will be up way past his bedtime, in order to make an appearance at Lori's wedding:

Ian: Daddy, I can stay up all night if you need me to.

********************************************************

After wearing the suit for only 10 minutes to have pictures taken:

Ian: I am never wearing a suit again, not even for my own wedding.

*********************************************************

Ian: Momma, I am going to be a racing man when I grow up. And, you are going to be in the pit crew. I will needed the fastest tires you can put on.

**********************************************************

Ian: Is James going to turn 4 1/2 before me?
Me: Yes, Ian he is.
Ian: Then I am going to change my birthday.

*********************************************************

Ian: When I get the Flu Mist, will I need a band-aid?
Me: No Ian, no band-aid is needed.
Ian: I am going to get the Flu shot in my nose every year. This is the only flu shot I am ever going to get again.

No comments:

Post a Comment