Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On this day in history....

The most amazing guy was born.  His name is Jeffrey Arthur Toppall and I have the wonderful distinction of being his wife.

I feel the need to break from my every-other-day pattern of blogging and give a special shout-out to one of my most favorite people.  He is my best friend, my partner-in-crime when it comes to raising the kids, and the love of my life.  More than anything, Jeff gets me.  He puts up with my hair-brained ideas, my goofy moments, my moodiness and still comes back for more.

And I get him.  He is caring, generous, sensitive, loving, incredibly hard-working and one of the funniest people I know. 

I met him one week before his 30th birthday and I feel so fortunate that I've been around to see every birthday since.  Birthdays are special and should be celebrated.  I celebrate the day Jeff was born and Thank G-d my life has become so much better because of it.

Happy Birthday honey!  I love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. wow robyn....what a nice post! such wonderful words about such a great man! hope he had a happy birthday....and that you were able to enjoy a nice outing to the salon :)

    ReplyDelete