Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weight Watchers - Month 4 (a little of this, a little of that)

You can't say I am not consistent.  Yet again, I had one week of a gain.  Oh well, c'est la vie (such is life).

Here are the numbers: 

Started out with wanting to lose:  36.4 lbs

# of pounds already lost:  9.8 lbs

Week 13 - 1.4 lbs lost
Week 14 -  2.8  lbs gained.  Yowzer!!
Week 15 - 1.0 lb lost
Week 16 - 2.4 lbs lost

Lost this month:  2 lbs

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST TO DATE:  11.8 lbs

Total left to lose:   24.6 lbs

I am going to focus on the positive and be very happy that overall I am still losing.  And,  I am averaging 1/2 pound a week and feel grateful for that too.  Plus, I seem to be able to get back on track to losing just as quickly as I get off track from gaining.  Baby steps, right?   So based on my 2 lbs a month loss, I am looking at reaching my goal in another 12 months.  This puts me jumping out of a plane (my big reward for reaching goal weight) in April 2012.  Since I've never actually made it to my goal weight before, I am fine if it takes another year.  Just as long as we can make it happen this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment