Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Heard and Observed #38

The other day, I said the following to Ian;

"Ian, you are CRAZY!"

His response? "Well, I am half Mazer."

Love it!

*****************************************************************************

Sam completed level 1 in gymnastics and was ready for the level 2-3 class.  The only opening for her new class that worked for our schedule was Monday evenings at 5:00pm.  Ian is there anyway from 4 to 6pm, so it allows me the opportunity to be in one place for an extended amount of time.  A win-win!  However, this is a very long day for Sam.  She has Pre-K from 9:00am to 1:00pm, Swimming from 2:30 to 3:00pm and then gymnastics from 5:00 to 6:00pm.  

Upon walking in the house at 6:10pm this past Monday, Sam took one look at Jeff and said:

"I had too much of a day!"

*****************************************************************************

While driving in the car:

Sam:  Can a girl marry another girl?

Me:  Yes, if they love each other.

Sam:  Can a boy marry another boy?

Me:  Yes, if they love each other.

Sam:  Can I marry myself?

Me:  No, that one is not possible.

Sam: Ok then, I am going to marry Grant.  He's already 5, you know.

I really think Sam was weighing all her available options before deciding that Grant would be the lucky individual.  For those that don't know Grant, he can scream with the best of them.  They would make a lovely couple.  :)

****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment