Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Four Very Special Days, Part 2.

It was Sam's turn to go down to Florida and spend some time with my family.  We had an amazing trip!  We boarded a plane on Friday, March 29th and made it in time for a birthday celebration dinner with my sister Meghan.  How nice that each of our trips allowed us the opportunity to celebrate one of my sister's birthdays.

I'll let the pictures tell the story of our four day adventure.

FRIDAY:
We went to Kobe, a Japanese steak house to celebrate Meghan's Birthday.  Sam loved the show!
 
Sam successfully ate with chopsticks

SATURDAY:

 
Spent 10+ hours at the Magic Kingdom with my mom, Amanda and her little girl Sammy.  I've known Amanda since I was 5 years old.  Her daughter is just 2 months younger than mine.  Coincidentally, they are both named Samantha.

The girls became princesses at Bippity Bobbity Boutique.  Afterwards we had lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table and enjoyed lunch with the princesses.  It was a magical day!

The girls bonded quickly!













SUNDAY:

We spent the day with my dad, stepmom, and sister Meghan at Green Meadows Farm.  This place was great and very hands-on. 




Sam milked a cow!





MONDAY:

It was time to hit the beach with my mom.  A sunny, breezy day with temps in the 80's.


Sam loves to pose on the beach!


TUESDAY:

Chilled at my mom's house until it was time to leave for the airport.  Lori (my other sister) came over for lunch.

Mom-mom and Sam used their time wisely and made a pumpkin pie together.




I loved that I could do these trips with the kids.  It means the world to me that we could spend some quality time with my family doing things that each kid would love.   Next year I think there is competition for my trip.  Jeff and Ian have plans to go down for Baseball Spring training.

No comments:

Post a Comment