Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Young at heart.



This just in....I have officially hit 170,000 miles on my car.  It's pretty amazing.  More and more of my friends keep asking when I will be getting a new car.  Ha!  Why do I need a new car?  Everything is working perfectly fine on this one.  And if this car was a person, you wouldn't be trading it in for a younger, sexier model, would you? 

Honestly, I would LOVE a new car, but realistically it is not happening any time soon.  There has been a huge a pay-off to me waiting as long as I have.  Honda has announced their 2014 Odyessy (minivan) will now be equipped with a vacuum cleaner built-in.  Seriously, how cool is that!?!?  While I have no desire to drive a minivan, I can easily wait another year or two until all the Honda vehicles come equipped with a vacuum cleaner. I have to believe this can't be too far behind to the minivan having it available. This is the kind of accessory that is right up there with a electric windows and locks.  Too cool.

Until then, and oh yeah, a huge amount of money becomes available for a monthly car payment, me and my CR-V will be driving around the streets of NoVa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment