Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My new gig.

I am pleased to announce that come Fall 2013, I will be the Administrative person in the office at a local preschool.  I am so excited!! 

In my quest to continue to have a flexible schedule so that I can be there for the kids -- school holidays, snow days, Winter break, Spring break, Summer, afternoons, and driving to their activities, I am doing my best to stay out of a traditional 9 to 5 office job.   I believe I have finally succeeded in finding my dream job. 

I will work 12 hours a week (most likely 3 hours a day, 4 days a week) and assist the preschool director, plus jump in where needed.  I am going to tell The Man I can work for him 2.5 hours, 3 afternoons a week.  And, I will still continue to do billing for my friend, which is from my house.  I actually think I am taking on another person do their billing too.  She is currently ironing out some details with the insurance company.

I am going to be a busy bee!  But I will have a schedule that works for me and the kids.  I will be able to move things around when needed and not worry about childcare if Ian or Sam get sick. 

If everything goes as planned, I'll be in great shape for the next several years.  Or you know, until The Man is no longer causing mayhem and needs me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment