Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

30,000


I feel like we just drove the car home from the dealer yesterday. 30,000 miles later and I still get a thrill getting in my car.  I love my car. While it doesn't have the 3rd row I desperately wanted, it is perfect for our family of 4 plus Lucy.

The car is not even 2 years old yet!  Pretty soon we will pass Jeff's car's mileage. His car is a 2013 and has 45,000 miles on it.  At the rate we are going, this could occur in the next two years.

It's a good thing this is a Honda.  I know it will be chugging along for a very long time.  Most likely this will be Ian's car he drives when he gets old enough.  Yowzer!  I can't believe we are even thinking in terms like this.  Ian driving?   Actually, given the way Ian is, I think he is going to be a very safe driver.  Sam, on the other hand, we may want to brace ourselves for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment