Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The 3's Class

No, that wasn't a 2nd earthquake felt in Burke on Monday, September 12th; it was Sam and I jumping up and down in excitement over preschool starting in a few hours.  Yay!  I'm not sure who had a bigger smile on their face, but it took no repeating myself to tell Sam to brush her teeth, eat her breakfast or put on her shoes.

Sam eagerly picked out what she wanted to wear and couldn't wait to get dressed.  Rita had sent this to Sam a few years ago, and finally Sam was big enough to wear it.   Since everything was going Sam's way, it was a great morning and we were all happy as we waited for school to open.

The official 1st day of school photo

Walking in to the preschool

Hanging with her good buddy, Jacob.

The smile never left Sam's face.  I made sure she knew where the bathroom was, gave her a big kiss good-bye and left.  Oh yeah, I also wished the teacher, Miss Linda well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment