Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to Fall

With the start of a new school year, we begin all our extra-curricular activities again.  Here's a peek at our current schedule:

IAN:

School
  • Mondays from 9:05am to 1:15pm
  • Tuesdays thru Friday, 9:05am to 3:45pm
Soccer - practice on Mondays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Soccer - games on Saturdays - time varies

Religious school - Sundays from 9:00am to 11:15am


SAM:

School
  • Mondays from 9:30am to 12:30pm
  • Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, from 9:30am to 1:30pm
Gym Jam class - Tuesdays at 10:00am

Dance class - Wednesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00pm

Soccer - Saturdays at 10:00am


I have to say I LOVE our schedule.  The kids have enough to keep them busy and with full day school for Ian, the running around I have during the week isn't bad at all.  I definitely don't feel like I am a chicken with their head cut-off not sure of where I need to be next or in panic mode that I am going to forget to pick-up a kid.    I feel like we've got a great groove going on.  Each of the activities have a few of Ian and Sam's friends joining them.  This is the first year that I don't have to actively particpate as a parent and I can enjoy hanging out and watching the kids enjoy themselves.  And with the weather finally getting cooler, I can say I am enjoying too being outside.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment