Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Seven years!

Yesterday Jeff and I attended a good friend's wedding at a beautiful winery near Charlottesville.  I think it was fitting celebrating this event as the anniversary of our wedding 7 years ago was just about to see the light of day.

Here's pictures of Jeff and I being silly in the photo booth Chris had for her guests. 


I was reminded of the first picture Jeff and I ever took together.   The girls and I were throwing Kristin a surprise 30th birthday party and I told Jeff that if he was free that evening to come stop by the party.  This, I consider to be our 3rd date.

It was during this party that I heard back from a few of the girls that Jeff was off on his own introducing himself to everyone as my "boyfriend".  Really.  Um, hello?  This was only our 3rd date!  We never even had the boyfriend/girlfriend discussion.  You can't just go around and give yourself that label!!  I was taken aback by Jeff's confidence that things had progressed as far as they had and sort of went with the flow.  It's a good thing I did too, because it didn't take long before I was happy that "he was so into me."  :)

OUR FIRST PICTURE EVER TAKEN!  11/2002
Jeff later told me that he bought a new shirt to wear to
Kristin's party.  He even arrived with a box of
chocolates to give to Krstin.  He was raised well. 
Happy 7th anniversary to the guy that never made me wonder what I meant to him.  I look forward to many more picture taking opportunities with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment