Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's a great day to fly.

Never in a million years did I think I'd be able to write this blog entry.  But, here goes.  On Monday, July 22nd, I flew with my 2 kids to Orlando.  It went well.  Really well.  Like the kind of greatness when you think at some point something bad has got to happen and you are just waiting for it.  But nothing bad ever came.  Like ever.  The three of us acted like we were completely normal.  From start to finish, Ian and Sam were rockstars.  I have nothing else to write or even say about the experience.  There is no story here to tell.  :)

iPad for each kid, full control of what to watch on their own tv, and JetBlue = Happiness.

I enjoyed a great week with my family. As planned, I left the kids down in Orlando and flew back by myself on Saturday.  This coming Thursday, I'll fly back and get the kids.  Jeff and I are looking forward to spending a few days in Annapolis while the kids are away.

It's hard to believe we have only one month to go until school begins.  Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment