Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer lovin'

Ian has a crush.  A big crush.  He likes Emily.  And I am pretty sure Emily likes Ian back.  The two of them were like two peas in a pod at the beach.  They did everything together.  Their personalities are very similar and they had a blast together. 



One of the funniest moments was when we were in one of the stores looking around and Ian was sitting in the only chair, taking a break.  Emily really wanted a turn in the chair too.  Ian wouldn't get up.  I said to Emily, "there is only one thing left to do, I guess you will have to sit in Ian's lap."   Ian got really red in the face (he blushes very easily) and said, "I wouldn't mind that."   Oh my!  I guess I better be careful about what I suggest in the future.

When we were doing the bumper boats, Emily was in the boat with her sister and mom.  Anna was squirting Ian with the water.  Emily was very quick to shout at her sister, "Don't do that!!  Ian doesn't want to get wet!".   Another time during the bumper boats, Ian looked over at Emily and saw she wasn't happy because she wasn't driving the boat.  Ian asked loudly over to them, "Why isn't Emily happy?"   Too cute how they were looking out for each other. 

I love watching Ian and getting a glimpse of the boy he is going to be when he gets older.  If you ask me, he is going to be an amazing catch!  So will Emily.  :)   I know I am projecting far ahead into the future and so many things will happen between now and then, but if for some reason these two do end up together, we've got so many wonderful pics of them through the years growing up together.

Ian's got game!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment