Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

The baby is here! The baby is here!

I am beyond thrilled to introduce  RACHEL BELLA WRONSKY, my niece.  She finally arrived on Wednesday, November 13, 2013.  Her birth had a bit of drama (not only the very long, past the due date arrival, but also moments after delivery).  After an 1 1/2 hours of pushing, Lori wasn't getting anywhere with the delivery.  They ended up doing a C-section. Once out, Rachel wasn't breathing and had to be hooked up to a machine.  Thank G-d all is well now and Rachel is healthy.  Reports from the nurses at the hospital is that Rachel is incredibly strong, very feisty and a bit aggressive.  Ha!  She already sounds like the twin of someone else I know. 

Isn't this the coolest picture ever?
It almost makes me want to have another baby just to recreate this pose.

I am so excited for my sister and brother-in-law.  This is such a joyous time and an incredible blessing.  It is truly a miracle when the creation of a baby occurs and the process works. 

I told my sister to take lots of pictures.  The time goes by so fast and before you know it, you'll be looking down at an 8 and 5 year old.  I am counting down the days until I get to hold Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment