Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Theatre.

I have been a big live performance kick lately.  I can't seem to get enough of plays, musicals, any kind of theater.  There is nothing like seeing it live and right there in front of your eyes.

Jeff and I saw "A Chorus Line" at the Olney Theater in August.  It was wonderfully done and made me remember why I love this broadway show so much.  I remember my mom taking me to New York City to see it when I was in high school.  It was my most favorite musical growing up and still has a spot in the top 3 of all time faves.

In October, the family and I went to Imagination Stage in Bethesda to see "Lulu and the Brontosaurus."  Another well-done performance and some great musical numbers.  What a great space that theater is.  I am definitely on the look-out for future shows to see there.

November is a busy month! Sam and I are going to the Burke Civic Ballet's production of The Nutcracker.  The kids and I are going to see "Elephant and Piggies:  We are in a play!" at the Kennedy Center Family Theater.   And Jeff and I are going to see "If/Then" at the end of the month at National Theater.

The more I see, the more I want to see.  I can't stop buying tickets to different performances.  I think I've got a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment