Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Boy's Weekend 2015

Jeff oozes his love for history from the inside out.  Ian is following in his footsteps and a mini-me has been created.  The two of them together are dangerous with dates and facts. 

This past weekend Jeff and Ian went to Gettysburg and basked in battlefields, civil wars, and all things 1860's.  They went on the History Nerds Tour (yes! That's the name of it).  Can there be anything more aptly named for these two?  Probably not. 

Jeff and Ian stayed overnight at an Inn that was built in 1804, right near the center of town.  That's about all I know.   Because what happens during Boy's Weekend stays in Boy's Weekend.  I think they had a great time.  Although they didn't come home with any shopping bags or new shoes.  So I am not sure just how good of a time they could've had.  ;)

My two favorite nerds.


The size of Ian's burger.  It looks like it is bigger than his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment