Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Twice a day? Maybe twice a week. :)

It's questionable at best how good of a job Sam does brushing her teeth.  In fact, we are not quite sure if you can call what she does "brushing''.   Most of the time I am convinced she goes into the bathroom and just stares at herself in the mirror for an appropriate amount of time and then leaves.  Or, she will get dressed in the morning and emerge from her bedroom saying, "I've already brushed my teeth!"   Yeah, sure, the last time I checked, her bedroom did not have a sink in it.

Most of the time we let it slide.  I pick my battles and making sure Sam has brushed her teeth isn't even on my top 20.  Just put this down as reason #455 why I am such a wonderful mother.  (Written with the most sarcasm possible).

On a rare evening recently, Jeff decided to call Sam out on her shady teeth brushing operation he was certain she was running.   Sam is getting ready for bed and announces (like normal) she has brushed her teeth.  This time Jeff goes into the bathroom and touches the toothbrush bristles.

Jeff:  Sam!  Your toothbrush isn't even wet!!  This is bone dry!  BONE DRY!!!!
Jeff is saying this as he is waving a toothbrush in Sam's direction.

Sam:  That's Ian's toothbrush.

OOPS!  Guess Jeff is sort of looking like a fool on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment