Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is sooooooo me!

So the celebrations to mark my upcoming birthday (It's tomorrow!!!  It's tomorrow!!) keeps getting better and better.  As if the outings with my MOMs Club mommy friends, my preschool mommy friends, the upcoming Girl's celebration, my ENTIRE family flying in and surprising me wasn't enough, I walked in to my house on Saturday afternoon and found the most wonderful cake in my living room.  This cake is so awesome, that it deserves its own blog entry.  For anyone interested, Kelly Nyman (http://www.kelscakecreations.blogspot.com/) made this cake.  She is one amazing and talented artist.  Jeff arranged with Kelly to have the cake made.  She took all she knew about me and whipped up this little number.  The top layer was gluten-free.


The running shoe on top is the exact kind I
wear, Asics.  The clapboard's movie being
featured is "Beaches". 

One of my most favorite touches..."RIP Pasta 2009"
I love the Crystal Light packet ("Friend's don't
let friends drink plain water.")

That's Jeff and I, with the date we got
married in the heart.  The address to our
house is on the mailbox.  The book is "My Sister's
Keeper" by one of my most favorite
authors.

Ian and Sam, their birth dates are written in the
balloons.  The top of the cake has my high school
and college diplomas.  There is even reference
to the #1 guy on "my list" Matt Damon.


1 comment:

  1. love it, love it, love it! so cute and personal....and i'm sure delish too!!!

    ReplyDelete