Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Heard and Observed XXXIII

The other evening Jeff was stuck at a work event and it was just me and the kids at dinner.  I was busy clearing the table and Sam comes downstairs with her big, oversized Barbie head that you can style and create different hair styles. 

Sam sits down at the table and begins to play.  I am cleaning up after dinner and start singing the song, "You got the moves like Jagger."  "You got the moooooooooves like Jagger."

As I am singing, Sam, very cutely replies, "What me?  I got no moves like Jagger.  I am just sitting here."

********************************************************************************

My friend Chris and I were finally able to get together for lunch after several months of not seeing each other. Chris is very pro Sam and even when giving her multiple dates and times to get together (with kids and without) she still chose a Tuesday when she knew I had Sam with me all day.  She wrote in her email to me, once we had the date finalized, "...ask Sam where she would like to go."  That's just the kind of awesome friend Chris is.

So I posed the question to Sam before replying back.  "Sam where would you like to go to meet Chris for lunch?"

Sam:  "Kohls"

********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment