Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Gross!

On Fridays, I get to Sam's preschool at 1:00pm and pick up her and her friend to take them to gymnastics.  This past Friday I actually got there 5 minutes early and used the time wisely to go to the bathroom.  As I am flushing the toilet and grabbing my keys, sunglasses and cell phone, my sunglasses slip out of my hand and fall into the toilet.  And before I can quickly grab them, they sink all the way to the bottom...like deep, far in the toilet. 

I am momentarily grossed out and stick my hand all the way in to retrieve them.  I go to wash my hands (okay, scrub them like I am about to operate) and quickly rinse off the sunglasses.  I will not be wearing them again until I can get home and give them a deep clean with "Clorox Anywhere".

A few minutes later the kids coming running out to meet their parents.  I am in the midst of chatting with Amy and our kids start playing while waiting for us to finish talking.  Before I know it, Sam has picked up my sunglasses and is wearing them on her face. 

Yuck!  Yuck!  Double Yuck!  Now I want to take Sam home and spray her entire head with "Clorox Anywhere."

I am convinced that the reason my kids rarely get sick is because I am not a germ freak.   But this is taking my theory a little too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment