Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

There is nothing cuter.

The few times I've been the one to put Sam down to bed, I tell her to pick out a book or two for me to read to her.  Sam has a new twist to the book reading experience and she says she will read me one.

There is nothing cuter than listening to Sam recite completely from memory a Pinkalicious book.  She must have about 10 different Pinkalicious books and know them all by heart.  These books are easily 15 to 20 pages in length, with 2 to 3 paragraphs on each page.  I'd say she gets about 95% accuracy on the wording and knowing exactly which parts of the story belong to what pages.

It is seriously adorable and very impressive. The girl has an amazing memory.  Either that, or her and Pinkalicious have a lot in common.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment