Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Heard and Observed

HIDE THE KEYS:

As we are walking to the car:

Ian: "Mommy, I think I am ready now."
"Ready for what?" I ask hesitantly.
Ian: "Ready to drive"

Uh-oh, I think we are in trouble.

******************************

DUH:

Having dinner with Jeff's family this past Saturday night at Maggiano's:

Jeff asking his parents where they have their next trip planned.
Ian: "They are going home after this."


********************************

THE IMPORTANT THINGS FIRST:

A friend of Ian's comes to his school to take a tour of the place. Henry will be coming back a week later and going to camp there. Ian sees Henry walk into his room and the first thing out of Ian's mouth is, "Henry, let me show you where the bathroom is."


*******************************

WHAT'S IN A NAME?:

Ian has a camp teacher named Jeremy. Ian calls him Mr. Germy.
Ian's swim teacher's name is Annaeliese. Ian calls her Aunt Eliese.


********************************

BUT, WILL IT REALLY DO THAT? -- THE SEQUEL:

Pocket Rod Fishing Wheel - "I need to be able to catch bigger fish." Coming from a 4 year old who has never gone fishing in his life.

Glow Doodle - "This will help me draw in the dark."

Touch N Brush - "Mommy, remember I still need to get back on that"

Paperoni (infomercial comes on during one of Sam's naps), at the top of his lungs, Ian screams, "MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?! Here is Paperoni. This is what I was telling you about. I want this for my next birthday."
BTW, Paperoni has one thousand pieces to it!!!

************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment