Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Heard and Observed II

AT BATH TIME:

Ian: "Do we have to do my hair? Didn't we do it last night?"
Daddy: "Ian, you haven't had a bath in two days; we are definitely doing your hair."
Ian: "Ok, then let's also do my penis."


*********************************************************

A LITTLE PARCHED:

Waking up the next morning after being sick the previous day throwing-up.
"My tongue is as dry as the desert."


**********************************************************

A FUTURE COUNTRY SONG WRITER IN OUR MIDST?:

On the way to camp, Ian tells me the following --

"You know, our teacher says it is okay if we want to play by ourselves. But Henry and I don't listen to her. We like to play together. But yesterday, our love broke and Henry was building something and I was cash registering."


*********************************************************

CAN WE PUT A BOW ON THAT?

Ian: "Bailey is looking like Lori's weddding gift. I don't want a dog anymore. I'd like a goldfish now."


*********************************************************

DADDY WOULD BE PROUD:

Ian: "Mommy, daddy and me love the Redskins. It is our favorite football team. We don't call them the Blackskins. Just the Redskins. I can't wait to watch football with daddy. Do you love the Redskins too?"


*********************************************************

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS:

One of the cutest things is when we pull into the synagogue parking lot that houses Ian's preschool during the school year and camp during the summer and I get to witness first hand how well-liked Ian is. As we are getting in or out of the car, other classmates and campers will be driving by and the kids' windows will be down. Girls and boys alike shout as the car rolls by "HHHHHiiiiiiiiii IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN" It is truly adorable and makes me appreciate what a friendly, social little boy I have in my midst.


*********************************************************

BUT, WILL IT REALLY DO THAT? -- IT CONTINUES....

Chixo Girls - "I don't want it for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I want it for Sam."

Space Bags - "Mommy, if we get more stuff and we don't know where to put it, let's get Space Bags. Space Bag products are sold in thousands of places."

Big City Slider - "If daddy needs something else to grill, he should get this."

Touch 'N Brush - "When we get this, we won't need to have the cap on the toothpaste."


************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment