Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bleh!

I'd love to say this blog entry is going to be about something interesting or having to do with the kids, but I've got nothing. Nothing I tell you. I am worn out, tired and HOT!!! This weekend did me in. I am beyond over the heat. Bring back Winter!!

I spent several hours outside on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not the best plan of activities to do and it took its toll on me. More sweat was generated by my body in 48 hours than ever before in my life. It is a gross feeling and all I wanted to do upon coming back in the house was take a shower and burn my clothes. That is once I got them to no longer stick to my body.

To my dismay, this heat does nothing for my diet and makes me want to eat non-stop. I am disgusted with my eating habits these past few weeks. I've lost my focus and need to get back in the game. It is an ugly scene on the scale each morning. I am done. Done. Done. Done.

I am tired of feeling hot every second of the day when I am outside. I am tired of feeling worn out and exhausted. I need a good night of sleep. I need 70 degree weather. I need stretches of time where there is nothing to do and no where to go.

Ok, I've ranted and complained long enough. It will get a person no where. I am taking a deep breath and getting back out there. And I promise to try to do it with a smile on my face. :)

1 comment: