Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

July's New Years Resolution Experiment

So I am not perfect. I have flaws. Many of them. My change for June did not go well. Not at all. I was hoping to break the addiction on checking email and FB while in the car. The only thing that resulted from the month of June was becoming very aware of just how bad of a problem I have.

Therefore, my change for July is to keep trying. I've gotten some good suggestions. Put the cell phone in my glove compartment, put it in the back seat, keep it in my bag. All very good ideas, but it means the phone is out of my reach! Yes, I know, that is the point.

This change is kicking my butt, but it may be the most important change I make all year. That is why I have to succeed. Here we go again.

1 comment:

  1. Get a bluetooth "adapter" for the car. That way, the phone/Bberry can be in your purse (or wherever - out of sight/reach), but you can still receive calls if needed.

    ReplyDelete