Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Letters, letters, everywhere

Here's a little snapshot of life at our house. I love how Sam is getting more vocal and able to string words together to vocalize her thoughts.

One evening, not too long ago, I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready. Sam is playing with all the magnetic letters on the refrigerator. She then decides to take each letter and throw them all over the kitchen floor. When she is done having fun making that mess, I tell Sam, "Ok, now pick them up and put them back on the refrigerator."

Sam walks to the first letter she sees, bends down to pick it up and puts it back where it belongs. She then turns around and sees all the other letters on the ground and says to me, "Help me out here."

It was really cute and an offer I couldn't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment