Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Survived. And then some.

We're back!  It has been a whirlwind of activity since the plane landed yesterday afternoon and I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed.  I want to give a recap of our trip (it was great!), some observations I made along the way, and to fill you in on my December New Years Resolution Experiment.  However, I am going to need a few more days to get my bearings before I can dive back in to writing this blog every other day.

My to-do list is a mile long and I am tackling the most important stuff first.  Unfortunately in needing to prioritize, Mommy Meltdowns will be on vacation through the rest of the week.

To those who celebrate, Happy Hanukkah!  I hope the candles on the menorah shine bright and the latkes never run out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home -- you were missed :-)

    And, Happy Hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete