Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Heard and Observed XXXI

Sam:  Mommy, my drink spilled all over the couch
Me:  No problem Sam, I'll clean it up.
Sam:  I didn't do it.  My drink did it.

***********************************************************************

Riding in the car on the way back from school:

Sam:  When is Christmas?
Me:   It is at the end of December.
Sam:  Oh, I forgot.
Me:  But Sam, you know we don't celebrate Christmas.  We are Jewish. We celebrate Hanukkah.
Sam:  When is Hanukkah?
Me:  This year, it is around the same time as Christmas.
Sam:  Oh, I forgot.

***********************************************************************

Ian is telling me all about the kids in his class who are boyfriend and girlfriend.  I asked him, "Ian, what does it mean to be boyfriend/girlfriend?

Ian:  Well, you know, you annoy the person so much that the other person starts to annoy you back.

hahahahahaa.  Funny at how age 6, Ian totally gets it.

***************************************************************************

Sam sees my headband on the bed and says,

"Mommy, I am going to put on your headband."
Me: Ok, you can put it on.
Sam: Look, I am a running Mommy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment