Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sam has found her groove.

We've turned a corner.  Sam has settled into kindergarten.  Towards the latter part of the week, I could see a change in her. No longer did we need to put her lovey, Pinky, in her backpack each day. And on Thursday and Friday, she didn't once chant to herself, "I don't want to go.  I don't want to go."

Sam has started learning some of the girls' names in her class. This is HUGE!  She is even telling us about the funny things that are going on in her day. 

I am still waiting for the moment that Sam discovers the school nurse.  One trip to see her and I get a call to come pick Sam up early from school.   I know Sam is smart enough to figure this out. How long will it be before that light bulb goes off over head?

No comments:

Post a Comment