Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Heard and Observed VI

Driving in the car on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house:

Ian: Daddy, can't you turn off the sun?

********************************************************************

Getting ready to leave the house after having just played wii boxing:

Ian: Oh daddy, I need help putting on my socks. I am still in a lot of pain from losing my fight. I think his name was Bruno.

*******************************************************************

Ian: Daddy, I have some very bad news to tell you. The vikings are better than the Giants.

*******************************************************************

Listening to holiday music in the car, there was a line in a song about "old days long ago". Once the song was over, Ian made the comment;

"I won't look back on these days, even in the future."

******************************************************************

Ian has been talking about starting a band with a few boys in his class. One boy wants to name it "The Jonas Brothers". Ian wants to the name the band, "Hello, Come On In Band."

No comments:

Post a Comment