Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Failing miserably

We are now halfway through the month of June and technically, halfway through the June New Year's resolution experiment I've set for myself. The change I was looking to make was to be less connected. Don't check email and facebook while in the car. To my dismay, I haven't even come close to succeeding in making this change. Well, let me correct myself and say, there was this one day (early in the month) that I managed to not check FB or email once the whole time I was gone from the house. Mainly because I forgot to take my cell phone with me.

I didn't realize the extent of my addictiveness until I realized I can't stop. It has become so ingrained in me and such a bad habit. I think what I need to do is put my cell phone in my bag and leave it there.

So each day is a new day to begin and I will keep trying and hope I can succeed before the month is over.

2 comments:

  1. at least you're honest! you're right...it is like an addiction...you need to put your phone in a bag in the back of the car...that way you won't even be tempted! i know...easier said than done...for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A recent article I read suggested putting the crackberry in your glove compartment when you get in the car.

    ReplyDelete