Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the best there is....


Happy Father's Day to the guy I married. I am beyond blessed at the father this guy turned out to be. He is a most dedicated, caring and loving father to our two kids. Jeff can be firm and a softy, all at the same time. He loves to give hugs, kisses and say I love you for no reason at all. He will go that extra mile and continue being a fabulous parent, when others may have thrown in the towel and turned on the tv.


It is so wonderful seeing Jeff in action; working with Ian on his letters and reading, trying to teach Samantha her alphabet. And, I am not sure who is having more fun when Jeff and Ian are playing a wii game together. Jeff can play dress-up with the best of them and understands Sam's need to pick out her own clothing -- something I haven't quite mastered yet. And, I challenge anyone to find a better father to play play-doh with.


I am so fortunate that I married a guy who truly loves and enjoys being around his kids. He makes sure he is home for dinner each night and is constantly looking in to fun activities to do with the kids on the weekends. Jeff gives me the freedom to go out with my friends or away for long weekends and seamlessly takes over without complaint.


Happy Father's Day Honey! I absolutely love and adore the father you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment