Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting gas in the dark

I was coming back home from book club and decided to surprise Jeff and fill his car up with gas. I got to the Exxon station, located in the shopping center across the street from where live at 10:48pm. The lights at the gas station were on and I got out and started pumping. About 2 minutes into filling up Jeff's car, all the lights go out. Every single one! It is pitch black!! I am now looking around, wondering what is happening, and then notice a car leaving the gas station.

Did what I think happen, just happen?!?!?! Did the guy running the gas station decide to close a few minutes early and couldn't wait for me to be done getting gas? Did he think it was acceptable to turn off all the lights and leave me to finish pumping gas in the dark?

Dude!! What is the world coming to? Once I got done laughing, I became outraged. How completely rude!

1 comment: