Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June's New Year's Resolution Experiment

My May change was to be nicer to Jeff. No remarks on how something can be done differently or better in my opinion, no comments how to drive, no sarcastic remarks just because. How'd I do? I will let him type the answer below:

Ok, so Jeff doesn't want me to discuss him. Therefore, his words will not be appearing in this space. However, I think I did great. And I think he appreciated the effort.

Now to announce my change for the month of June. This one due to the safety factor probably should've been done in the month of January. But better late than never and I will tackle it in the month of June and hope it becomes a permanent change.

I am hereby proclaiming that I will not check email or facebook in the car. I have made myself way too connected and have become quite addicted to being in constant touch. I know in the long run, I'll be less distracted and not so concerned by every blinking red light alerting me to a new message. There is nothing so important that it can't wait until I get home. And as a bonus, it will set a good example for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment